Asparagus wrapped with prosciutto
These asparagus wrapped prosciutto bites are the perfect match for our mouth-watering Bubbles Rose. Regardless of the occasion, a pairing of these and Bubbles Rose is an ideal way to celebrate.
One small packet of asparagus
A handful of parmigiano reggiano
Salt and pepper
Recipe by @yellowtailuk
1. Preheat oven to 425F. Trim the purple ends off the asparagus.
2. Place the asparagus spears on a sheet pan, and drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper.
3. Lay the prosciutto slices out onto a cutting board.
4. Slice each in half down the length of the slice, then grate a thin layer of parmigiano reggiano on top of all the prosciutto.
5. Roll each asparagus spear with the parmigiano prosciutto, then arrange in a single layer on the sheet pan.
6. Bake for about 10 minutes until the asparagus is still somewhat firm, but tender.